Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Weekend *Late Post*

This weekend Dals and I traveled out to my parent's to hang out with Mom, Dad, Emily, Samantha and my beautiful niece Sawyer!!  Other than fighting over who go to snuggle baby Sawyer, it was an amazing weekend.  Not only did we get to see all of our family we saw many friends and met lots of new, beautiful babies!

Here are just a few of the pictures I snapped this weekend.

Lashes for days
Hers likes zoomin' around with Auntie Em

We're all a little obsessed

How we know she's one of us - look at hers look at that salsa
Just a little adjustment


Two of my favorite ladies

..and Mr. Devan




Met birthday buddy Mr. Camden..
















Hers loves Papa
.




















Two of my best friends and their perfect babies

Daddy MD got in on some Sawyer snugs

Tripp - 6 days and Sawyer - 2.5 months

These two melt my heart - Sawyer looks so big next to Mr. Tripp!

Those are some proud, happy parents - just missing Clay.  So amazed at what great parents they all are already.

Babies and besties

Being so adorable is exhausting

Loves getting her nails done
Such a happy baby

Visiting Granny and Leo - so much love in one picture
Dals and I were both exhausted

God couldn't have provided me with better family or friends.  My heart is so happy and full after this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment