Monday, February 1, 2016

Real Talk

So lately I've been all over the place and my mind has followed. This weekend I decided I we going to get my life reorganized and more importantly reprioritized. There are so many things I was to do and want to be - but I've realized I can't do it all (this is VERY hard for my type A, do-it-all-myself personality). I decided that I can't change everything all at once because then I would just overwhelm my life and soul - so I came up with the plan to make 2 goals every week and just build on those weekly. 

This weeks goals:

1.  Make supper every night. This may seem like a no-brainer to most, but for me this will be a huge accomplishment. Ben and I have been eating out way too much and as much as I love a good bowl of cereal, we need REAL food. 

Night #1 accomplished - chicken Alfredo. I may have used precooked chicken and Alfredo sauce from a can but you know what, it was supper! 

2.  Laundry. This one of my worst enemies. Now the washing and folding part are just fine - it's the putting away/hanging in the closet that I struggle with. So this week I will do a load every day and put up a load every day. Maybe sometime soon I'll only have to do this every other or every three days!!

Being real, raw, open is sometimes hard for me because I am one who wants to be perfect and not show weakness - so here's to the next few weeks/months where you will find out all my downfalls and my goals for a happier, more organized life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment