Monday, February 15, 2016

VDay 2016


Braum's tradition
Valentines Day 2016 was a pretty simple day.  Ben and I had appointments and stuff up in Wichita on Friday, so we went out for dinner then - Abuelo's of course.  Sunday rolled around and was just like any other day - church, lunch with the in-laws, basketball games in Wellington and ended with Braum's!  This year was our 8th Valentine's Day celebrated together!  As cheesy as this sounds, I don't need a holiday to remember how much I love this guy.  He continually loves me through my rollercoaster ride of emotions.  He stands firm next to me when I am breaking down and makes me smile and laugh when I need that the most.  He is so patient and kind, he inspires me to be a better person all the time.
Didn't get a basketball picture this year, so 2015 pic it is
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of us together! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment