Thursday, February 25, 2016

Building Our Home - week 13

So...this week I didn't take many pictures!  How unlike me this is, especially since I took about 4 groups of people out to tour the house, whoops!  This week they finished up framing out everything, siding was put up, lots of plumbing and duct work going in.  


I spent a lot of time standing in this spot just looking around, trying to envision how everything was going to look and work together.  I really struggled with flooring - what was practical, what will withstand for years, what will be good for kids (and dogs), what will look the way I want it to.

.
.
I also got a few pictures of my future farmhouse table!  Yep, it's HUGE. 10' to be exact.  Not only is this table beautiful, it is very special and dear to my heart.  My dad, with the help of my mom and sister, built this table.  Yes, I got pretty sentimental when he sent me this picture.  I'm so ready to have family gatherings and experience love and laughter around this table!

No comments:

Post a Comment