Monday, February 15, 2016

Building Our Home - Week 12

Week 12 recap: windows, completed roof, duct work started, plumbing started and meetings for cabinets!  It doesn't look much different from the outside - other than the windows, but the inside is really coming along as well!  I got to take out a bunch of friends to see the house this weekend and all the excitement and encouragement was like a breath of fresh air.  I can't wait to be in this home, welcoming friends and family for get togethers, from something as simple as coffee to holidays filled with extended family.  I've come to find that some people are pretty negative - Ben is amazing at handling this, me not so much.  I just have to keep thinking of raising our babies here, growing old here together and with friends and family always surrounding us!

Week 12
Driveway
Back view - missing Ben's office window and a window in the bathroom upstairs..whoops
Ben checking out the view from our bedroom
I'm in love with these huge windows and that view
If you look hard you can see where the fireplace is going

Bonus Room - maybe my favorite room so far
One of my friends who toured, Cooper Dillon
Windows!
Ben and Dals play a lot of fetch in the wheat field south of the house
Sunsets..

No comments:

Post a Comment