Monday, May 8, 2017

Life...

So it is now May and I haven't done a single post since the beginning of January - which was also a late post from October - YIKES!  So tonight after an amazingly gorgeous walk with Dally I decided my computer screen and keyboard were way past due for a date with me.  Yes, there are many other things I probably "should" be doing...my floors haven't been swept since I don't remember when, my dog is filthy and needs a bath (she is staying much more dirty since the move to the country), the never-ending loads of laundry that sit undone or unfolded, well you catch my drift.  But I decided instead to enjoy this beautiful evening on our deck, listening to the neighbors work in their field and the birds chirp, feeling this little baby kick me from inside (yes - I'll get to that) and just breathe and catch up on documenting our sometimes crazy, sometimes boring life.

Please be patient with me here, I have a lot to catch up on....starting with December/Christmas 2016...

No comments:

Post a Comment