Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Back Off Devil



I've always heard that the more you get into your faith and the more you dedicate your life to Jesus, the more the devil tries to break you.  I've been getting into my Bible and deeper into studies recently and man is he attacking!  It doesn't always happen as an attack on you personally, but also those who are closest to you as well.  My heart is a very open one for those who know me.  I wear everything on my sleeve and my heart breaks when those around me break - in other words, I'm an easy target.  But thankfully we just did a study on the Armor of God.  What a huge blessing.  I now know better how to guard myself from these attacks and realize where the attacks are coming from in order to fight them.  I will no longer be the easy target I once was.  I will stand firm in my faith and knowledge that God's team is way bigger and better than anything imaginable.

It has been a couple weeks of attacks - on my heart, mind and on some people very near and dear to me.  I have to remember that this is how he works - attack when you are happy and working on your relationship with the one TRUE God.  I just keep praying to stand firm, not only for myself but for those around me who are hurting and need someone sturdy to lean upon and to continue to encourage them to lean more upon the One who can take all that hurt and all that worry on His shoulders.

GOD IS GOOD - ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment