Sunday, July 26, 2015

Pink, lace and bows!

IT'S A GIRL!!



Yep, I am going to have a beautiful, perfect little NIECE in November!  I can't even explain how excited I am.

To go back on this story a bit...I found out that Samantha and Clay were expecting "Poppy" on March 15th at 9 pm.  I was at Aunt Connie's house watching The Avengers and studying on commercials for my rotation that month when I got the phone call.  It to this day seems kinda like a dream and that this all isn't really happening!  I mean, when did we become old enough to be responsible for another human life?!

I may be the crazy aunt, and I am 100% fine with that.  Every little guy/girl needs that one aunt that is just a little crazy, and I mean if the shoe fits..  Have I bought lots of gifts already?  Yes.  Do I have so many crafts that I want to do for her and then with her once shes here?  Yes.  Because I am "that person" (still 100% okay with that).



Clay and Samantha will be great parents.  I just hope and pray for a strong willed, ornery, beautiful and kind little girl.  She will be a strong person, just like her parents and I'm sure she will test their patience, but she will be just exactly what they have always dreamed of.  I can't wait to hold you, love on you, and spoil you rotten Poppy!!

1 comment: