Saturday, May 7, 2016

Cattle Drive '16

Two weekends ago Ben asked if I would help with moving some cattle back home to the farm and I'm just now getting around to looking through all of the pictures. Of course, I was excited to help, but I was even more excited when he suggested that I could take some pictures of them!  I happily agreed and lined up to borrow one of Katie's cameras so that I could get some quality pictures. Saturday morning rolled around and I was going to get the camera when Katie asked if Ben would mind if her and Cooper could join. I was so excited to have them and Cooper was pretty darn excited to get to ride horses for a while!

After a while and a few roundup ups, the cattle were finally on the road and on their way! Katie, Cooper and I were in the gator keeping the back end going. I roped Katie into taking the pictures for me so I could drive and man am I glad I did (her pictures were so much better than mine)! She got some AWESOME ones!

Moving cattle from field to field is something that these guys do frequently throughout the year.  Glad that I was able to be a part of this one!



































No comments:

Post a Comment