Tuesday, January 27, 2015

**Late Post from 2014!

So since I'm behind on this year already (should have made this decision/resolution at the first of the year like normal people) I wanted to share one part of 2014 that I am really excited about.

In December we took "family photos". Yes, we got photos because we got a furbaby - I warned you that I was obsessed with her. The lovely Katie Mae (spellingthroughit.blogspot.com - again, I'm serious - go follow her blog) was kind enough to put up with one really hyper dog and one not so happy husband. I somewhat sprang the idea on Ben, as in I asked him Sunday morning before church and Katie took us out at 3 pm! Whoops! Sometime he just needs things like this told to him at the last minute. 

After enduring somewhat cooler temperatures and a lot of mist, we had some AMAZING pictures. We can't thank Katie enough for capturing these memories for us.

 '
 

 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment