Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello Blog World!


I have recently decided I was in need of a place to share my days, pictures, thoughts and complete randomness of my life!  My friend, Katie (spellingthroughit.blogspot.com) convinced me that it would be a good way to keep everyone posted on our life - (PS follow her blog...lots of cuteness going on there) 

So here we go...a little back story on me to begin. I am 25 years old and have been married to a wonderful farmer/rancher - hence Farm Life-, Ben, for 1.5 years now (though it feels much longer since we've been together for almost 7 years! ) 



(Yes, he's a cutie - and would also kill me for saying that)


So back to getting to know me. I am currently 4 months away from graduating from pharmacy school - hence Pharm wife - and I couldn't be more excited!

We currently only have a furbaby, Dally. She's the best, and you will soon come to find out how obsessed with her I am!
 See - I told you she was the best. Don't you worry there will be many, MANY more pictures to come. 



1 comment: