Sunday, February 28, 2016

An Afternoon With Ben and Dals

Yesterday Dals and I joined Ben while checking fences and putting out mineral for the cattle.  Friday I told Ben I wanted to be more involved on the farm.  Sometimes I just feel so disconnected from everything because I'm in town all day at the pharmacy, while he's out on the farm.  Farming is a lifestyle, I've come to find out and I don't want to miss out on it.  Some days I feel pretty inadequate as a farm wife, but then I have to remind myself that our dynamic is going to be different than others and I can't constantly compare myself.  The fresh air and time spent with Ben was what my heart and soul needed.  Dally had a lot of fun running around and barking at the cattle too.




We have some beautiful land











My heart in a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment