Thursday, March 31, 2016

Building Our Home - Weeks 17 & 18

So, life has been CRAZY and I just relized I haven't posted weeks 17 OR 18 yet!  Lots happening out in the country the last few weeks!

Week 17

Week 17 brought mostly changes to the exterior and lots and LOTS of wiring throughout the house.  The "guts" of the house are coming along quite nicely.


I just absolutely love this view
Stone!
Mom and Dad came down and put together Katie and I's tables!  Can't wait to actually use it.

Week 18

Exterior!!  Almost half of the stone and about three-fourths of the siding is up now.  I'm LOVING the prefinished siding on the front with the stone.


I mean how gorgeous is this stuff?
 
We also now have all of our interior doors!!  I think the electricians and all the other men working inside the house were very appreciative of this step being completed!

Dining windows, patio doors and living room windows...my favorite view again
Basement
So this picture doesn't do this 8' door justice..its beautiful!  Dally approves too!
Patio door from master

No comments:

Post a Comment