Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Building Our Home - Week 16

Week 16 was electrical work and finalizing all of our flooring, countertops, cabinets, backsplash, etc.

Sorry for the blurry picture - should have gone out earlier in the day!

 
 
 

Preview: our bathroom!!

Everything we picked out in a picture!  So excited.

I am getting so incredibly excited to get into this house.  In 4-5 short months we will be in our forever home!! 

This view makes my heart so happy.  Yesterday I went to check out some stuff out there.  I looked out and saw Ben and Dals behind the house putting mineral out for the cattle.  I just stood and watched.  Watched the cattle run toward the pickup.  Watched my husband pour the mineral out for them as our crazy dog ran circles around him.  Yes, I fully understand that this sounds crazy to most people, but this made my little heart just explode.  Never thought I would love this life so much, thanks God for having bigger, better plans for me.  Thankful for moments like this one to remind me how awesome it all is.

 
 
Remember the gorgeous farmhouse table the my dad (mom & sister too) built me?  Yep, got to bring that beauty home this weekend too! 

 
 
Sawyer approved too!

No comments:

Post a Comment