Saturday, April 25, 2015

It's a Way of Life

Loving all my time at home, because it gives me the freedom to go eat lunch with my husband and hang with him during the day when I want to!  He's not thrilled that I'm on a picture kick (thanks to this blog), but these moments should be remembered. I love what he does and how much hard work he puts into his work. Farming and ranching is truly a lifestyle - not just a job. I grew up knowing the ranch operation side, but this whole farming thing was new to me. I saw the long days, calloused hands, tan lines, stress and passion that goes along with it all through my father and I love seeing it through Ben now!  

Some people don't see the beauty here, but I can't help but be in constant awe of all the small pieces that make one beautiful picture of life. 


No he doesn't normally process with gloves - medicated ear tags! :)











Now I just need to go out on a "field day" to capture the farming side! But I did get a picture of the canola blooms - so pretty, so smelly.  


No comments:

Post a Comment