Saturday, April 18, 2015

Trip to Cimarron

Dally and I had a great time the last few days visiting my parents! 

We were really excited!

 
Thursday we helped Dad a little on the golf course!  Belle, Sadie and Dally enjoyed burning off lots of energy around the course! 



 Had to get a picture documenting that he wears his "Pharmacy Dad" shirt! 


The course looks beautiful. Dad puts so much time and effort into making this course a beautiful escape in small town Kansas. 

Did I mention that he and another man built the wagon wheels from scratch? 


Dad knows how to get Dally all wound up. 


Somehow I always have a project or two that I need his assistance on! He secretly loves helping with my crafts!


Dally was exhausted on the way home Friday. Sometimes a girl just needs some cuddle time with her Momma...sometimes it's an inconvenient time, but I won't argue with it!


It was a short, much needed trip. I miss my parents all the time and wish we lived closer. I cannot wait to see them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment