Friday, January 1, 2021

I'm Back!

 Well...it's been a few years (I'm sure the 3 people that ever read this have sure missed me...haha!).  After getting pregnant with Charlie, I prioritized sleep and babies above keeping track of our lives on here.  BUT, now a few years later and a new brother, I am ready to get back to myself and document again.  I love going back and seeing these.  Do I have a lot to catch up on?  Yes.  I am hopeful one of these days I can catch up a little.  For now, I am going to start where we are. 


2020 was hard.  But it was also pretty amazing for our little family...it brought us Truett Payne Cather.  He is now 10 months old and the perfect addition to our family.  So here we are, in all the messiness of life.  Bare with me, I am sharing alll the things - kiddos, fun, organizing, and just the randomness of our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment