Monday, February 6, 2017

February Weekend at Home

We had a fun weekend back at my parents with all my siblings and Miss Sawyer Rose!  She continues to get more and more outgoing and I love it!  She is as sassy as she is sweet and this auntie can't get enough of her.

She also has some pretty impressive bed head in the morning.


Her buddy, Cayden, came over to play too - look at her ornery grin!





We also got in some fun time at the park.




She thinks Uncle Ben is pretty cool.


I think EVERYONE enjoyed park time.



Auntie Em is the best - Aunt Amanda needs to stop taking pictures apparently!



Look who's starting to get lots of little teeth?  This is the only way she will let us look at them because she thinks Papa is playing a game with her.



See what I mean - she's adorable!!

February 5, 2017 "This weekend was awesome - we enjoyed it as much as she
enjoyed Nana's spaghetti. #sweetsawyerrose"

No comments:

Post a Comment