Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Random Summer Pictures

Here are some pictures of the random happenings of life this summer so far! I noticed when I was doing this that I have been slacking on pictures - for example I have zero pictures from my birthday! We had a great night of food and cards and friends!

Yes, I have crazy bird lady friends, but I sure love that they are. Seriously how beautiful are these??


We've gotten to see S some and Uncle Ben and I love her beyond words. 


Lots of crop touring with Dally and Ben!



Weddings and KC shopping weekend with sister, mom and Robin!


This little man was born! Gabe is a heartbreaker already! 


CD and Dally have been on a few "adventures". 



I can't get over how adorable and perfect she is. 


Fishing adventures


Fireworks!


Daily life isn't always glamorous. 


Gabe and Bible study nights


This girl loves country roads and the wind blowing her ears!


Naps at the new house while I look around. 


More fishing adventures. 



Tripp - wow he's amazing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment