Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Rodeo & Family

This weekend, Ben and the boys went to Colorado for Kyle's bachelor party, so all us girls decided to meet in Cimarron for the weekend.  The weekend was spent relaxing, crawling, and Sawyer and Tripp got to experience their first rodeo!  Sawyer loved all the commotion and Tripp just chilled and eventually slept through the last half!


Be still my heart!


Her boots are a little big yet, but how adorable is this?


Distance sucks, but I'm glad I get to see these 4 as often as I do!


This made my heart swell.



Mom is now making me go through all my stuff in my room there at their house...jewelry box was this weekends project.  Found this bracelet my parents got for me when I was a baby.  I think S pulls it off pretty perfectly.


We also helped Papa a little at the golf course.  Notice who's dog had to be held during the picture - yes, that is mine.




Weekend trips to Cimarron always leave us pretty sleepy, but we always leave with full hearts!


No comments:

Post a Comment